Our Wedding & Event Services
It will be love at first sight when you lay eyes on Hazelmere Golf & Tennis Club and the incredible elegance of its banquet facilities. Just one look, and you'll instantly know you've found the ideal place for your fairy tale wedding.
Whether it is an intimate gathering or a lavish gala ball, our courteous and professional staff aim to exceed your expectations. Our Panorama Room is a perfect setting for a wedding of up to 180 guests. Our renowned chef has the expertise and flexibility to assist you in creating the ideal menu for you and your guests.
To view our wedding & event package with menus, please complete the Information Request form and a team member will be in touch.
Your Hazelmere Wedding experience includes:
- Reception seating up to 180 guests
- Complimentary vendor referrals and pre-event coordination
- Panorama Room features a private entrance & patio overlooking the golf course
- Experienced, courteous, service staff and bartenders
- Customized floor plans
- Easel for seating plans
- Set up and skirting of special event tables (i.e. gift table, cake table)
- A choice of exquisite menus prepared by our Executive Chef
- Podium and in-house sound system with microphone
- Table cloths in a choice of colors, cutlery, glassware, and china
- Full set up and take down of ceremony and reception
- Linen napkins available in a choice selection of colors
- Garden Room features a koi pond and patio overlooking the golf course
- Use of cake knife and lifter
- Reception Options
For couples desiring formal elegance, a full-service plated reception creates an atmosphere of classic sophistication. Hazelmere's creative culinary team works with each couple to create a customized menu tailored to their event and our professional service staff attends to your guests' every need.
A buffet reception at Hazelmere allows couples to provide their guests with a wide variety of menu choices and ensures that every guest is able to customize their culinary experience.
Our free-flow buffet is a combination of hot and cold food tables, with our experienced staff preparing food before you while hors d'oeuvres are served butler-style, allowing you the freedom to sample foods while socializing with your guests.
All Function agreements are subject to the policies of Hazelmere Golf Course.
All food and beverage is subject to a 15% service charge.